Support and Community Development
Support individuals, and build together a healthy and thriving community
Our Community Development program aims to work hand in hand with residents and local groups in order to help them:
- Determine important issues for their community
- Find adequate solutions
- Enhance their engagement and leadership capacities.
Our efforts are built upon the following principles: social justice, equality, and collective decision making.
- Community celebrations: Family Day, Overbrook Day, Carson BBQ, Lumières Festival, Christmas Community Dinner
- Community leadership program
- Support to Community Association and Tenant Circle
- Community Development Framework activities such as Lunch and Learn activities, Financial Literacy, Collective Kitchen.
- And many more activities